Technical Lead Developer
- Vakgebied: IT
- Dienstverband: Fulltime
- Stad: Zoetermeer
Our client, located in Zoetermeer, is a world leader in optimizing business processes and enriching data, enabling our customers, including those in the healthcare sector, to be more efficient and competitive. The Healthcare department of the organization is leveraging data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning and cutting-edge techniques to push the healthcare industry to the next level. They develop software applications for medical care and (bio)medical research: clinical decision-making tools, medical workflow support and applications for scientific research. These applications cover a broad area of medicine, e.g. cardiovascular medicine, oncology, lung disease and various other disciplines (e.g. rheumatology, pregnancy, toxicological prediction models).
As Technical Lead Developer you are responsible for a team of four developers. You take responsibility for the quality of the product to ensure it is bug free, maintainable and secure. You assess the work break down with a critical eye and you write technical designs. You are a cooperating foreman and help the whole team to stay productive. We embrace Continuous Delivery and a DevOps culture, so your team is also responsible for the smooth running of the product in Production (e.g. security and availability).
As our Technical Lead Developer you are intrinsically motivated and you thrive when given autonomy, even more so, you take charge and ownership in your work. We want you to challenge us by sharing your thoughts and with that, as a team, we will come to the right solution. You love to challenge yourself and to keep learning. Your enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge are what pulls you out of bed in the morning.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity that allows you to prove yourself and your skills, day after day and want your experience and capabilities to have a life-changing impact on other people, you’re the Technical Lead Developer we are looking for.
What does a day as Technical Lead Developer look like?
You start every morning with a stand up with your team. Just a quick check to see if everyone is doing okay and there are no blockages or obstacles. For the rest of the day the team works with a dashboard and using Jira for overview and communication. Your main job is to make sure the team can get started. As technical lead developer you ensure that the whole team works efficiently and the online environment (such as the website and dashboard) is up to date. Contact with the product owner and other third parties also go through you. Besides the leadership tasks you also help out with developing in the team on a daily basis.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone who:
- Holds a Master’s in Information Technology or comparable
- Has at least 5 years of relevant experience in software development, f.e. as teamlead or has coaching experience with the ambition to become a teamlead
- Has experience with .NET technologies (including Azure) and with Angular 7 and up
- Is able to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written
- (Preferred) Has experienced in the Healthcare industry
- (Preferred) Has experience with ISO27001 certification or similar
- Is inquisitive, creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how
- Is passionate about IT – it’s not just your job, it’s your true calling
What we offer
- We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture. Join our company and improve the world
- A salary of at least 4900 - 6500, based on your experience
- Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary
- Year-end bonus equal to a full month’s pay
- NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it’s your choice
- 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35
- We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars
- We offer challenging, practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad
- We operate in a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues and content driven for you to join
- We help you to #stayhealthy, to #stayeffective and to #stayconnected: we organize online activities such as pub quizzes, online sports events, social calls with colleagues, and when possible, offline events will be common practice as well again
Use the button to apply for this vacancy. Want some more information? Please contact Helene de Zeeuw at email@example.com or call 06-21449650.